- What is Tombstone Hardware?
- Tombstone Hardware started in a tent in the back of my old house. Its just a small clothing company that loves Motorcycles, Music, and Good Times. Head to our About Page to read more.
- Where are your Items made?
- All of our clothing items are printed right here in the US. Leather accessories like Belts, Wallets, and Keychains are all Handmade by me in New York. Our vests are imported from an offshore Eco-Friendly tannery.
- Where do your items ship from?
- Since I tour most of the year and do a million other things, My friends at Down Right Merch handle all the shipping and fulfillment for me. They're located in Massachusetts.
- When can I expect my order to arrive?
- All orders usually ship within 3-7 business days unless otherwise stated on the items description. Please note that we are a small team adhering to COVID-19 health regulations, and these timelines are just a projection given the current situation. Don't panic - we are working hard to ensure your orders get out as quickly as possible!
- Do you ship international?
- Yes, we ship worldwide! Some International orders can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive, so please be patient. Some countries will charge the receiver a customs fee for out of country purchases before delivering a package. We will not be liable for these customs fees. Please contact your local post office or customs office for exact rates.
- How much does shipping cost?
- All shipping costs will be displayed at checkout. Shipping costs are based on where you live and what items you order.
- When will I be charged for my order?
- All orders will be charged at the time of purchase. “DownRightMerch” will appear on the statement description.
- My package was damaged in transit. What do I do?
- If your product has arrived defective, destroyed, or otherwise unusable, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will be happy to figure out a solution to this problem. Please note that we cannot be held liable for, and do not issue refunds or replacements for, minor cosmetic damages suffered in transit.
- Is my package lost?
- Probably not. Please contact us though if you did not receive shipping confirmation, or your tracking number is not visible through the online tracking portal. If your package is labeled as "Delivered" and you have not received it, you'll have to contact your local post office with your shipping number. Once the package leaves our facility, it is out of our hands. We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- My item was returned to sender?
- Any item that is returned to Down Right Merchandise for an insufficient or incomplete address will automatically be refunded and the item will be processed back in stock. If you'd like to have a Returned To Sender package reshipped, please contact our team at email@example.com for assistance. A new invoice for shipping cost will be sent, once the invoice is paid we will then reship your product.
- Can I Exchange or Return An Item?
- All Return/Exchange requests must be made within 14 days of the shipment Delivery Date.
- Items must be in original/unwashed/unworn condition to be eligible for a refund. Unless it is being returned due to a production defect, we can not offer a refund your original shipping costs. We are not responsible for exchange/return shipping costs incurred.
- Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for any Returns or Exchanges BEFORE sending your order back to us.
- Exchanges and returns can be shipped to
Down Right Merchandise
ATTN: Returns / Exchanges
55 Chase St. Floor 3
Methuen, MA 01844
*Please include a note requesting a new size or refund for the item(s).*
- I do not see my question here. Can I contact you directly?
- Yes. Head over to our contact page to direct your questions accordingly!